Pre-wedding photography is the new trend in wedding photography. Weddings are a very special day for both, the bride and the groom. They want to capture and save the memories for their whole life. Wedding photography has been a part of our lives for a long time. However, as the times are changing, it has also come across with additional features such as pre-wedding photoshoots. The pre-wedding shoot is the most common and charming one nowadays.
Pre-wedding photoshoots are more famous because the love birds want to tell their story to the world in their own way. Now everyone is aware of the pre-wedding photoshoot. Sometimes even the wedding couple themselves suggest their photographer about the unique ideas.
A photographer collects and manages their thoughts and produces an eye-catching image. They just not only think about romantic gestures but also add some additional touches to beautify the pictures and the couple’s presence. They even use props to help in unfolding the couple’s romantic journey through pictures. Every photographer uses different props as per the requirement of the moment.
Let’s explore the world of props for your special day:
- Balloons: Balloons are the symbol of happiness and it adds a joyful element into photography. Their different colors indicate different aspects of life. Imagine flying high in the sky with the balloons and expressing your happiness in the pictures.
- Bicycles: Bicycles with floral designs, allows you to relive the childhood romance. It inserts a lovely effect into the picture. And also helps to beautify it. It can bring natural delight and excitement among any couple. Capture the pictures and photoshop them with a romantic background.
- Umbrellas: It adds a regular effect to the picture. The picture looks genuine and impressive as it is captured during a regular day. Nowadays people carry designer umbrellas during shoots.
- Shower of Flowers: Natural elements bring a charming effect into photography such as flowers and petals bring love and romance. Flowers are the most lovable things and it brings a positive vibe. It is nature’s blessing in a gift form.
- Lights and Effects: Shooting during daylight is quite easy but at night it needs some additional setups. Try lights for night shoots and it gives some modern effects. It has a sparkling impact on the eyes with extraordinary effect.
- Vintage Cars: Add some vintage or old look into the photography session. It looks classy and attractive. Vintage helps to return the past years’ experience again. Vintage looks are an inspirational theme from old movies of the ’70s and ’80s. The vintage theme includes the old time classic dresses and vehicles.
- Wedding Ring: Use a wedding ring as a prop to recreate the joyful moment again. Use it to show “she said yes” or “will you marry me”. It helps to show the beautiful journey from engagement to marriage.
- Soap Bubbles: Let’s take out the kid living inside while playing with soap bubbles. Add a splash of romance while the couple is playing and are in the zone of love. Bubbles also gives a colorful touch to the pictures.
- Hot Air balloon: If hot air balloons are available at the shoot location then definitely try it to create a magical look. Nowadays lots of couples are choosing this prop for their wedding photography.
- Color Spray: Use color sprays to add a colorful effect like a colored cloud especially in a natural environment with some romantic poses.
- String the letters together: Use string letters to show the wedding date and in a romantic pose. Hold each other’s hand and stare into the eyes. Hold the string letters in the hands. It looks simple but attractive.
Conclusion: Pre-wedding is a lovely part of the wedding photography shoot. It is a moment to rejoice for the couple to have lovely photos with unique ideas and to save these for their whole life. One can use these props individually or by mixing two or three options together. It’s your day. Let your imagination run wild and capture the happiness.